Work with us
where work never
feels like work.
Join our team of Wine + Drink Professionals, Foodies, and Travelers.
Wine Tour Guide (Driving Required)
Seasonal Part Time or Full Time hours from $20/hr + Gratuities
*Full G Driver’s license and clean record required*
What could be more fun than eating, drinking, and chatting with curious guests to Toronto?
We need you to lead our small-group day trips from Toronto to Niagara and Prince Edward County. Introduce wines to guests, teach about the area, viticulture, and above all be a great host.
In most cases you will be required to drive and guide a small group for the day.
Training will take place in May/June and we will require you stay for the season (end of October) Extensions are possible and common.
We need true foodies and drink professionals. You must be passionate and educated about wine, spirits, and food.
Weekend availability is a must. Flexible schedule preferred. Remuneration can vary depending on tour size and length (per tour rate) – potential to earn more with larger tour groups and gratuities.
- G Drivers license + be comfortable driving the highway w/ groups
- Wine knowledge equal to or exceeding WSET Level 2. Those having wine certifications will be highly favoured.
- Ability to manage a group and communicate with our food and drink partners.
- Outgoing and engaging personality
- Ability to react to unforeseen circumstances and keep your group happy and relaxed at all times.
- Knowledge of Niagara and Prince Edward County wines and the regions a plus.
- Experience in restaurants or hospitality a plus.